With returns processing, companies often are caught in the crossfire of several critical decisions—decisions that could be costly to the bottom line. Managing potentially thousands of vendors and hundreds of thousands of returns, companies face a big challenge in optimizing recovery and clearing space of inventory.
You need an experienced partner that knows the ins and outs of reverse logistics, provides streamlined services and custom solutions, and generates maximum recovery. Airmount is the forefather of reverse logistics, having created automated processes to efficiently process returned products. Airmount’s reverse logistics expertise lets you focus on your core competencies.
Our complete service offering includes:
- Return center operations — Management of centralized or regional return centers
- Return-to-vendor management — Management of the flow of returned product from retailer to vendor
- Product recall management — Management of recalls resulting from product defects and other circumstances
- Test, repair and refurbishment — Inspection, testing and repair of products in preparation for resale
- Product recycling — End-of-life recycling to maximize the reuse of all component parts and raw materials, as well as regulatory-compliant disposal.